AWES APS Recruitment 2018: The Army Welfare Education Society is recruiting the eligible and skilled candidates for the TGT, PGT, PRT Posts. AWES will appoint the recruited staff in 173 Army Public Schools across Country. The Army Public School Recruitment 2018 Notification is available now. So we are discussing the AWES APS Teacher Vacancy 2018 Notification, Application Form and Exam Detail in brief.
Army Public School Recruitment 2018
The Army Welfare Education Society has released the APS Recruitment Notification for various TGT, PGT, PRT Vacancy. The Candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for the Army Public School Recruitment 2018. The AWES had provided a great job opportunity to the job seekers. The Candidates with Graduation or B.Ed in the relevant stream can apply for the latest Army Public School PGT TGT PRT Vacancy 2018. The Online Registration for the APS Vacancy is commencing now. Aspirants who will satisfy the mentioned APS Eligibility Criteria, can apply for the APS Teacher Recruitment 2018. The APS TGT PGT PRT Application Form is already begin from 1st October 2018. All willing contenders can apply till 24th October 2018. Aspirants can apply for the Primary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher and TGT Teacher via online application mode.
AWES APS PGT TGT PRT Vacancy Notification 2018
The AWES was published the APS Vacancy News in the last week of September 2018. The Army public School Recruitment is going to commence on the various Vacant seats of PGT, PGT, PRT School Teachers. The APS Online Application is started from the 1st December 2017. Many of the candidates are applying for the Army Public School Vacancy 2018. Aspirants hurry to register themselves. The APS Application Form Closing Date is 24th October 2018 Evening 05:00PM. The Selection of Candidates will perform on the basis of written examination via online mode. The APS Recruitment 2018 Exam will tentatively conduct on the 17th & 18th November 2018. The Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018 will available from 3rd November 2018 onward.
The AWES APS Certificate will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up teaching position in any CBSE recognized school within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
AWES APS Vacancy Application Form Detail 2018
There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Approximately 1000 teachers get turned over every year due to various reasons in these schools. The Army Public School Recruitment will done Permanent, Contractual and Adhoc Basis.
- Exam Authority: Army Welfare Education Society
- Recruiting Authority: Army Public School
- Number of Posts: various
- Name of Vacancy: TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher
- Category: APS Recruitment Application Form.
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fee: Rs 500/-(non refundable)
- Application Link: www.awesindia.com
AWES APS TGT PGT PRT Recruitment Eligibility 2018
Candidates also check the below given APS Teacher Eligibility Criteria before applying online. Only eligible candidates can grab this opportunity.
- PGT: Post Graduation and B.Ed with minimum 50% Marks
- TGT: Graduation and B.Ed with minimum 50% Marks
- PRT: Graduation with B.Ed/ 2 Year Diploma with 50% Marks
- Age should be calculate as per the 1st April 2019.
- Fresh Candidates Age: Below 40 Years.
- (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)
- Experienced Candidates Age: Below 57 Years.
- Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years.
- CTET/ TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for appointment as TGT/ PRT.
- Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis only till attainment of qualification.
- CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB online Screening exam.
AWES APS TGT/ PGT/ PRT Selection Process 2018
The Army Public School Recruitment Selection Process is complete in the 3 Steps mentioned below.
- Stage 1: Screening Online Exam
- Stage 2: Interview
- Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills
- Computer Proficiency Test
Army Public School Vacancy Exam Dates 2018
Some important Army Public School Recruitment 2018 Dates are available in the below table. Aspirants remember all subject dates and take steps accordingly.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01-10-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24-10-2018|
|Admit cards Availability||03-11-2018|
|Screening Exam Date||17-11-2018 and 18-11-2018|
|Result declaration Date||03-12-2018|
|Date of Print out of Score Cards||December 2018|
APS PRT/ PGT/ TGT Vacancy Exam Pattern 2018
- Exam Date: 17th – 18th November 2018
- Exam Mode: Online CBT
- Question Paper Pattern: MCQs Format
- Number of Questions:
- TGT/ PGT: Part A Consists of 90 Questions with 3 Hrs time duration
- Part B Consists of 90 Questions with 3 Hrs time duration
- PRT: Part C Consists of 90 Questions with 1 Hr 30 Mins
- Marks: 90, Normalize to 100
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
Steps for Army Public School Recruitment Registration 2018
Candidates can register through the Online Registration Mode for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal www.aps-csb.in. The APS Vacancy Registration portal will be open from 1st October to 24th October 2018. Candidates can register from 9AM on 01 Oct 2018 to 5PM on 24 Oct 2018. Thereafter the portal will be closed for APS TGT, PGT, PRT Vacancy Registration. The procedure to be followed will be as under.
- Logon the official web link posted below.
- Read the general instructions carefully.
- Fill up the personal information in the APS Application Form.
- Pay the Exam Fee via mentioned mode.
- Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan.
- Upload the mentioned documents in the scanned format
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Now click on the Submit Button and check again filled information carefully.
- Candidates get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself.
- The helpline tab will be available on the portalhttp://aps-csb.in
|Army Public School Recruitment 2018||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Recruitment Advertisement|
|How to Apply||How to Apply|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
APS Teacher School Teacher Vacancy Admit Card 2018
Candidates with satisfactory eligibility criteria can apply for the APS TGT, PGT, PRT School Teacher Recruitment 2018. The Exam authority invite the enrolled candidates for written examination on 17th & 18th Nov 2018. The Army Public School Admit Card will available on the 3rd November 2018. The APS TGT/ PGT/ PRT Admit Cards will be available Online. Candidates may download and print their call letter after official declaration. The APS Admit Card/ hall ticket should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. Candidates are advised to read the instructions appended to the Admit Cards carefully.
- APS Teacher Syllabus 2018
- Army Public School Teacher Previous Papers 2018
- Army Public School Admit Card 2018
- APS PGT TGT PRT Result 2018