Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017-18
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2018 –> The Indian Air Force IAF Airmen Group X, Y Recruitment Notification has released successfully. The Young and enthusiastic Job seeker candidates can apply for the Indian Air Force Recruitment notification Group X and Group Y Vacancies on Civilian posts. Indian Air Force has released applications form for the recruitment of Group X, Group Y vacancies in IAF at HQ Southern Western Air Command Units 2018. All Eligible and interested candidate can registered in described application form within 21 days from the date of advt. Other details like age Limit, qualification, selection process, Application Form, application Fee, Last Date, how to apply are given below. After the declaration of Online IAF Airmen Admit Card 2018, the enrolled candidates will call for the Online written exam. Here we are inform all important Details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018. All Candidates should be visit official web portal For Getting More Information about Indian Air Force Group X Recruitment 2018.
Online Registration for IAF Airmen Group X & Group Y Recruitment Start from 15th Dec 2017 on and will close on 12th Jan 2018.
Indian Air Force Group Y, X Recruitment 2018
All candidates in possession of provisional IAF Airmen Admit card will undertake Online Test as per their respective Group applied for, at Centers designated/allotted as per their IAF Call Letter. Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. The Indian Air Force Recruitment test for candidates opting for both Group X & Group Y shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system. Candidates are to bring one blue/black pen and original valid ID proof along with them for Phase – I testing.After Phase 1st completion, the shortlisted candidates invited for the Phase 2 Exam.
IAF Airmen Vacancy Jobs Detail 2018
|Department Name||Indian Air Force|
|Posts Name||Group X, Group Y Posts|
|Total No of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Category||Air Force Recruitment/ Vacancy|
|Official Web Site||www.indianairforce.nic.in|
Latest IAF Group X Vacancy Notification 2018
Hey Guy’s, Are you looking for jobs in Govt Sector then you are at right palace because we provide always all unique and well information regarding Govt Recruitment and Results. But now at this moment we are writing here to inform all of you about latest India Air Force Vacancies 2018 like as described here. We can say that Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 is golden opportunity for all jobs hunters those full-fill all eligibility criteria and prepared their self with exam syllabus and patterns. After Apply the application forms candidates invite to attempt the written exam and selection process steps of Indian Air Force Vacancy 2018 will be done bases on marks options in written exam and performance in PI. Have stay tuned with this web page to get upcoming latest update information of the IAF Y Group Vacancy 2018 Notification, Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Syllabus and various others information.
Indian Air Force Airmen Vacancy Detail 2018 Group C Posts
|Name of the Posts||Group C Civilian|
|1. Mess Staff||Update Soon|
|2. MTS||Update Soon|
|3. Cook||Update Soon|
|4. LDC||Update Soon|
|5. Storekeeper||Update Soon|
|6. Superintendent (Store||Update Soon|
|7. Carpenter||Update Soon|
|8. Vulcaniser||Update Soon|
|9. Safaiwala||Update Soon|
|10. Stenographer Grade II||Update Soon|
|11. MTD (OG)||Update Soon|
|12. Painter||Update Soon|
IAF Group Y Recruitment Eligible Criteria 2018
- All Candidates age should be started 18 year up to 27 years for 10 posts and 18 – 25 years for other posts as on last date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per department norms.
- All Eligible Candidates should possess Matriculation pass or it is equivalent for post 1, 2, 9, Matriculation pass or
- Equivalent with 6 months experience or Ex-servicemen in similar/ field/ trade for Post 3, 12th class or
- Or typing speed of 30 wpm in English Language on manual typewriter or 30 wpm in English Language on computer Keypad for 4 posts 12th class or
- Equivalent for 5 Posts, Graduate for 6 Posts, ITI certificate in appropriate/ akin field or trade or Ex-servicemen for Post 7, 12 Matriculation pass
- Equivalent or Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade for 8 posts, 12th class or equivalent with skill test norm dictation 10 mts and 80 wpm, transcription 65 mts in English/ 75 mts in Hindi Language or 50 mts (Eng)/ 65 mts (Hindi) for 10 Posts, Matriculation pass or equivalent with valid civil driving license for light & heavy vehicle of 11 Posts.
IAF Group X Trades Exam Pattern
- Duration of the Online test will be 60 minutes
- Subjects: English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
IAF Group Y Trades Exam Pattern
- Duration of the Online test will be 45 minutes
- Subjects: English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
IAF Group XY Trades Exam Pattern
- Duration of the Online test will be 85 minutes
- Subjects: English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
CANDIDATES ARE TO QUALIFY IN EACH PAPER SEPARATELY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE GROUPS.
IAF Airmen Physical Test 2018
- Candidates who pass Online Test and are shortlisted as per merit which will be displayed on the CASB Web Portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- On a specified date those aspirants be called at designated Airmen Selection Center for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Candidates will also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Air Force Recruitment Selection Process 2018
All candidates will be select through the written Examination, Physical Test, PI & Merit List
- Phase 1 Written Exam
- Phase 2 Test
- Verification of Eligibility
- Physical Fitness Test
- Adaptability Test 1 & 2 for Both Group X and Y
- Medical Examination
List of candidates finally called for enrollment in intake 01/2019 will be published on 10 December 2018.
Easy Steps For Apply Indian Air Force Vacancy Forms 2018
Interested candidates can fill their application forms in prescribed format from the online portal mentioned below. Online registration for the Selection Test will be available from 15 DECEMBER 2017 on www.airmenselection.cdac.in and will close on 12 JANUARY 2018. Detailed instructions on how to register/fill-up application form are available on the website. Candidates are to strictly follow the given instructions.
- Firstly go on official web site.
- Click on Latest Group X Group Y Recruitment Notification.
- Click on the Apply here link
- Fill up all required details.
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature.
- Submit the application form after fill complete
- Save and Print it for future use of it.
REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTER OR DATE OF SELECTION TEST WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Important Dates For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
|Adv. Notification Date||December 2017|
|IAF Group X/ Y Application Form Start Date||15th Dec 2017|
|IAF Group X/ Y Application Form Last Date||12th January 2018|
Official Links :-
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Indian Air Force Group X/ Y Airmen Recruitment 2018
We hope that this article will help you to gain all necessary details relevant to Indian Air force Jobs 2018. At this time you can apply through online application forms before the last date of it to become a part of the selection process. Aspirants immediately apply for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 Group y/ Group X Airmen. After the filling-up application forms you will soon invite to attempt written exams. Therefore start for preparation according exam syllabus and exam pattern. You can also follow us on social media by using your social accounts to regular updates of this web portal. If candidates have any query then come in comment box to share and get solution of them. Best if Luck to all the candidates for Their IAF Airmen Recruitment Exam 2018.
FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT, PRESIDENT, CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD, BRAR SQUARE, DELHI CANTT, NEW DELHI – 110010, TELEPHONE NO. 011- 25694209 /25699606 AND E-MAIL : email@example.com
LOG ON TO CASB WEB PORTAL www.airmenselection.cdac.in UNDER CANDIDATE’S LOG IN. FOR QUERIES PERTAINING TO FILLLING UP OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, CANDIDATES MAY ALSO CONTACT ON TELEPHONE No. 020-25503105/ 25503106.