JSSC PGT Recruitment 2018
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited the vacancy notification for the 3080 Post Graduate Teachers. Finally, the JSSC PGT Recruitment is available now. It is the good employment news for the Govt Job Seeker candidates. Candidates can apply for the JSSC PGTTCE 2018 between the 11th December 2017 to 10th January 2018. With the little amount of JSSC PGT Application Fee, candidates can join the JSSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2018. The registration process will apply through the online mode only via visiting www.jssc.in or www.jssc.nic.in authority portal. Candidates can make their online enrollment for the Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2018 as per the Age Limit and Educational Qualification mentioned below. For more detail, scroll down this page.
अब झारखंड लोक सेवा आयोग स्नातकोत्तर शिक्षक रिक्ति आवेदन फार्म अब उपलब्ध है। उम्मीदवार अंतिम तिथि 10th January 2018 से पहले आवेदन कर सकते हैं
JSSC PGT Vacancy Notification 2018
After the long time interval, finally, the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission released the JSSC 3080 Post Notification now. The candidates who were remaining in the School Education and Literacy Board Recruitment Date 27.07.2017, can also apply for the Post Graduate Teacher Online Recruitment 2018. The current JSSC PGT Recruitment is the Direct Bharti. Board will select the eligible aspirants on the basis of the only single written test. The 3080 JSSC PGT Vacancy is available for Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Economy, Geography, History, Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology and Commerce Teachers. There are the different number of posts are available for all category candidates.
JSSC PGT Application Form 2018
The candidates fulfilling the Jharkhand PGT Eligibility Criteria can also apply for the JSSC PGT Recruitment 2018. The JSSC PGT Online Application Form is now available on the JSSC Registered website. Applicants have one month of sufficient time to apply for the Jharkhand PG Teacher Vacancy 2018. JSSC PGT Application Form start Date is 11-12-2017. After 30 days, on 10-01-2018, the Online application link will be closed. From 04-01-2018 to 16-01-2018, the registered candidates pay the JSSC PGT Application Fee and Upload Photograph & Signature till 20th January 2018. Aspirants suggest filling the application form carefully, because, after the final submission, the correction will not apply.
JSSC PGT Online Application Fee 2018
- Exam Fee is Rs 600/-
- For SC/ ST: 150/-
- Candidates login the www.onlinesbi.com
- Click on the State Bank Collect
- Read Term & Conditions and process further
- Select the Jharkhand at State of Corporation/ Inst
- Select the Type of Corporate: Govt. Dept
- Process for next via Go Button.
- Select Dept Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- Select PDTTCE 2017 as Payment Category
- Fill the Registration Number and deposit JSSC PGT Application Fee.
JSSC PG Teacher Recruitment Detail 2018
The vacancies are given to this Jharkhand SSC PGT Recruitment Notification 2018 for 1540 general teacher and 1540 Experienced teachers. These 1380 JSSC PGT Vacancies are divided to all different categories as per the govt rules. If you want to know about the details on the reservation vacancies of this post visit the official notification page.
- Exam Authority: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name: Post Graduate Teacher Exam 2017
- Post Name: PGT Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Economy, Geography, History, Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology and Commerce Teachers
- Number of Vacancies: 3080
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Category: JSSC PGT Recruitment
- Application Mode: Online
- Apply Here: http://www.jssc.nic.in/
Jharkhand PGT Recruitment Dates 2018
- JSSC PGT Online Registration Start Date – 01.12.2017 at 11.00 am
- Jharkhand PGT Online Registration Last Date –
30.12.201710th Jan 2018 till midnight
- JSSC PGT Application Fee Last Date – 16.01.2018
- Last date for uploading of Photo and Sign – 20.01.2018
- JSSC PGT Admit Card Release Date: January 2018
- Jhar SSC PG Teacher Exam Date: Feb 1st Week 2018
JSSC PGTTCE Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2018
The JSSC PGT Vacancy Eligibility Criteria are different for different posts. The candidates after satisfying the eligibility standards, make the online registration for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2017. Because the JSSC PG teacher Application Fee is not withdrawn back from submission once. So first check the Age Limit and Educational Qualification, then apply for the JSSC PGTTCE Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates had Post Graduation Degree in the respective subject for which they want to apply.
- For General Candidates, minimum 50% Marks are required in PG.
- For SC/ ST Candidates, minimum 45% Marks are necessary in Post Graduation.
- Candidates also completed the B.Ed from the NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
- The B.Ed Appeared Candidates can also apply for the JSSC PGT Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age:
- UR/ General: 40 Years
- Females: 41 Years
- OBC/ BC: 42 Years
- SC/ ST: 45 Years
JSSC PGT Vacancy Result 2018 Subject Wise
|JSSC PGT Direct Recruitment Post Table|
|Total||3018 Post Graduate Teachers|
|S. No.||Name of Subject||No of Vacancy + Exp Teacher Vacancy
|1||Hindi||140 + 140 = 280|
|2||English||140 + 140 = 280|
|3||Sanskrit||140 + 140 = 280|
|4||economics||140 + 140 = 280|
|5||Geography||140 + 140 = 280|
|6||History||140 + 140 = 280|
|7||Physics||140 + 140 = 280|
|8||Chemistry||140 + 140 = 280|
|9||Maths||140 + 140 = 280|
|10||Biology||140 + 140 = 280|
|11||Commerce||140 + 140 = 280|
|Total||1540 + 1540 = 3080|
JSSC PGT Result Pre Exam Pattern 2018
- Exam Mode: Online Computer Based
- Question Paper Mode: Objective Type
- Negative Marking: Applicable
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Awareness||40||450||2 Hrs|
Process for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2018 Online Application
We have already mentioned above that the selection authority will acquire the only Online application. Candidates apply before the 30th December 2018 will successfully be registered for the Jharkhand PG Teacher Vacancy 2017. Before online application, candidates also read the important guidelines mentioned here.
- For Online Application, first of all, visit the JSSC Official site
- Now click on the Online Application for PGTTCE 2017.
- Make the Online Registration.
- The Password and User ID will be received on the mobile number of Email ID.
- Save it to Login in Future.
- Now again login the Application Form
- Fill personal and educational detail carefully.
- Save and Continue it and fill the detail available on the next page.
- Next Day candidates again login the page and deposit the required application fee.
- After 2 days of online fee deposition, Upload Scanned Photograph, and Signature.
- Take the printout of application form for later use.
JSSC PGT Admit Card 2018
The JSSC PG Teacher Exam Date is February 2018, The JSSC PGT Admit Card 2018 will available before the 15 Days of JSSC PGT Exam Date. The exam authority will upload the JSSC PGT Call Letter/ Hall Ticket on their official website. So that everyone gets their personal Jharkhand Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card in an easy and convenient way. Aspirants can unlock their PG Teacher Hall Ticket with the help of User ID and Password. Don’t forget to carry the JSSC PGT Recruitment Admit Card with themselves at the examination hall. The Teacher Job is the bright future job for all candidates. Aspirants can fulfill their dreams with the help of JSSC PG Teacher Recruitment/ Vacancy 2018.
JSSC PGT 3080 Post Notification: Click Here
JSSC Apply Online Form at jssc.nic.in