REET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Rajasthan Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam for Teachers is to be held this year. We also inform that according to the REET Latest news 2019, the Rajasthan Board is conducting the REET 2019 in February 2019. So the REET Exam Date 2019 is not published still. But to Apply this Exam the Candidates who are interested they all are Seeking REET Eligibility Criteria 2019. But now you are at Right place Because we have mentioned here the Eligibility Details. You must Scroll down to get all relevant details.
REET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer is all set to release an official announcement for the Direct Recruitment for 3rd Grade Teacher various Posts. The Application Form RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher will available online after the declaration of REET Result 2019. It is essential for all aspirants to join Reet Exam 2019. The Aspirants can register the Rajasthan (RPSC) 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy form via online mode. Before to apply for the Application form Aspirants must read the eligibility section for the REET RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher REET Recruitment 2019 as – Age Limit & Educational Qualifications. Authority provide certification to the eligible candidates only. Aspirants scroll down this page to check REET Eligibility Criteria in detail.
The Candidates who have already appeared in the RTET 2011, RTET 2012, REET 2015 can also participate in the REET 2019 to improve their Result.
Note: Candidates belonging to the any of State can apply for REET 2019. He/She will be having the BSTC/ B.Ed Degree or Elementary Diploma Course certified by the National Council of Teacher Education NCTE.
Important Instructions for Eligibility
- Candidates Completed B.Ed from UP/ Bihar/ Punjab/ Haryana and all other States can also apply for REET in Rajasthan.
- B.Ed 1st Year Pursuing Candidates are not eligible for REET Application Form 2019.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in Commerce Subject can also apply for the REET 2019 on Graduation Base.
- Commerce Stream applicants can apply for Math/ Science/ SST subjects accordingly.
- Aspirants who have completed the B.Ed through MA Basis in any subject are also eligible for REET 2019.
- Candidates below 45% in 12th or Graduation cannot apply for REET Application Form.
- There is no special relaxation is available for Ex-Serviceman.
REET 2019 Age Limit Criteria
- The Candidates who are interested in this REET 2019 Exam then their Age Limit must be above than 18 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt Norms.
- Candidates born after January 1970 can also apply for the REET 2019.
- There is not Specified Upper Age Limit.
REET Educational Qualifications 2019 Level 1, 2
- Applicants must have 60% marks to Qualify the Rajasthan Eligibility Entrance Test (REET) for General Category Candidates.
- And As per the government rules and regulation Applicants from the SC / ST / OBC must have 36% marks in the exam of REET. REET Eligibility Criteria Check Out
Educational Qualification REET Level I i.e. Class-1st-5th
- The Candidates should have to pass Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks or performing in the final year of 2 year diploma in the Elementary Education.
- Applicants must have qualified the Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and passed or performing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in the elementary education in accordance with the NCTE.
- The Candidates must have Senior Secondary with the minimum 50% marks ans qualified or performing in the final year of 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- The Aspirants must have qualified Senior Secondary or its similar with at least 50% marks or qualified or performing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in the Education (Special Education).
- The Graduation and Qualified or performing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in the Elementary Education. REET Eligibility Criteria Check Out It
REET Level 2 Education Qualification (Class 6th to 8th)
- Applicants must have graduation degree qualified or performing the final year of 2 year Diploma in the Elementary Education.
- Applicants must have qualified with the Minimum 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed Qualified or Performing in the final year of 2 years B.Ed.
- The Aspirants should have Passed Graduation with the Minimum 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed qualified or pursuing the final year of 2 years Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- The Aspirants must have Senior Secondary with the minimum 50% marks and qualified or performing in the final year of 4 years B.El.Ed.
- Or Other Wise Senior Secondary with the minimum 50% marks and cracked or performing in the final year of 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with 50% Marks and Passed or Appearing 1st Year B.Ed Specialization Education.
REET Application Form 2019 Detail
- Organizing Body: – Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
- Exam Name: – REET 2019
- Posts Name: – 3rd Grade Teacher Posts
- REET Online Application Forms Start Date: – Update Soon
- Application Form Last Date: Update Soon
- REET Exam Date: – Update Soon
- Official Web: – www.reetbser.com
REET Application Form Fees – REET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The Applicants must have to pay the Application Form fees as per the Before Last date.
- REET Application Fees for Level 1 is Rs 550/-
- Application Fee for Level 2 is 550/-
- Applicant want to apply for Both Level 1 & Level 2 also need to pay the Rs 750/-
- The Applicants can submit fee via both Cash Payment or Online Payment.
- Cash Payment Modes:
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Online Payment Modes:
- DCB Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Punjab National Bank