RRB Malda Recruitment 2018
The Railway Recruitment Board is recruiting the eligible candidates on RRB Malda for 880 Posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3. Soon the RRB will upload the RRB Malda Recruitment Notice on the various posts. The candidates seeking for the Govt Jobs in Bihar can also check the RRB Malda Vacancy Notification in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar Patra. As per the available news, the Indian Railway Recruitment Board will release the RRB Recruitment Notification on the 2.5 Lacks of vacant seats in the various departments. The Vacancy will available for ALP, NTPC, Group C, Group D, Technician and other posts. Aspirants can also apply for the Group C Posts like Gang Man, Switch Man, Takeman, Cabinman, Welder, Fitter, Lever Man, Pointsman and Group D Vacancies like Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Asst Station Master, Goods Guard, Junior Accountant, Booking Clerk. The Upcoming Job offer is a great opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the employment in various sectors after graduation.
RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2018
Notification Release Date
2nd February 2018
Application Form Start Date
3rd February 2018
|Online Application Last Date
5th March 2018
RRB Malda ALP Vacancy 2018
In the first phase, the RRB will release notification for 2.5 Lakh vacancy. The process of the first phase recruitment is expected to be started on the month of January 2018. The Candidates who are preparing for the Railway Jobs and belongs to Eastern Railway, South Eastern railway and then RRB Malda Recruitment 2018 opportunity is only for you. Railway Recruitment Board will announce vacancy through Centralized Vacancy Notification soon through employment News Portal. The Interested or Unemployed candidates also apply for the Upcoming RRB Malda NTPC Vacancy 2018 through the online registration.
RRB Malda Technician Vacancy Application Form 2018
The RRB Online Application form for ALP/ NTPC Technician, Group D Vacancies are applicable through the bio metric system. Aspirants with a govt authorized Adhar Card number, can apply for the RRB Malda Recruitment 2018. The candidates without adhar card are suggested to apply soon. If you will fail to register for Adhar, you will not be permitted to submit online application. The Recruitment Board also provide the RRB Malda Latest Recruitment Eligibility in the official notification. The Eligible candidates can make their registration. Soon the RRB Malda Application Form will available. Board also decide a little charge as the application and examination fee. Which is necessary for final submission of application form.
RRB Malda NTPC Recruitment Notification 2018
- Exam Authority – Railway Recruitment Board, Malda
- Name of Posts: ALP, Technician
- Total Number of Posts – 880
- Job Category: RRB Malda Recruitment
- Notification Release Date: 2nd Feb 2018
- Application Form Start Date: 3rd Feb 2018
- Last date: 5th March 2018
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Site: http://www.rrbmalda.gov.in
RRB Malda Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2018 ALP/ NTPC/ Technician
The RRB is going to conduct the written examination, so that it can occupy only eligible candidates. Recruitment Authority also provide the eligibility criteria for above mentioned posts. Before filling the online application form, candidates also match the available RRB Malda Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Standards. Selection team also discard the in-eligible candidates at the time of document verification. So aspirants must satisfy the below mentioned parameters.
RRB Malda Group D/ ALP/ NTPC/ Technician Age Limit
- Lower Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Limit: 28 Years
- The Upper Age limit is different from Post wise.
- Category Wise Age Relaxation is also applicable.
- Relaxation in Lower age limit is not possible
RRB Malda Group D/ ALP/ NTPC/ Technician Educational Qualification
- Minimum Qualification is 10th/ SSC for RRB Malda Jobs
- Completed 12th From govt certified state board
- Candidates should have Bachelor degree according to the application post
- For Technical jobs Engineering Degree is required
- Aspirants should also have proficiency in typing.
- Candidates write and understand the regional language.
RRB Malda ALP Technician Selection Procedure 2018
The RRB Malda Vacancy Notification is also published in the Rojgar Samachar/ Employment News Paper or on the Internet web site. The Registration for Upcoming RRB Malda Recruitment is also mandatory via the RRB Malda Upcoming Recruitment Application Form. Eligible candidates are called for a written Examination with call letters being sent a month in advance of the date of the Examination. Examinations are generally held in Malda. Aspirants can check the detailed selection process here.
- Written Exam
- Result Declaration
- Aptitude Test
- Proficiency Test/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
How Can Apply for RRB Malda Recruitment 2018 Online
Candidates should have a valid email ID and a Mobile Number before online application. The User ID and Password will receive on the Mobile Number. From This year the Adhar Card is also compulsory for the RRB Malda Application Form filling.
- Visit the official website
- Click the New Registration for fresh candidates.
- Generate the User ID and Password via preliminary Registration.
- Open the RRB Malda Latest Recruitment link.
- Refer Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- Process for next step.
- Upload Scanned Copy of Passport Size Photograph and Signature.
- Also upload thumb impression of Adhar Card number
- Deposit the RRB Malda NTPC/ Group D/ ALP application fee.
- Check the application form carefully before the final submission.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save the User ID & Password
- Print the generated receipt for later use.
RRB Malda Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card/ Result 2018
The Written exam is possible to attend with the help of Admit Card/ Permission Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter. The Candidates collect the official RRB Malda Admit Card only. Because the Exam conducting authority will provide the unique call letter to all candidates. The RRB Malda ALP/ NTPC/ Technician Admit Card will available before the 15 days of exam date. The RRB Malda Recruitment Board can also conduct the Pre and Mains Exam if the number of candidates will be increased from the number of posts. After one month of RRB Malda Latest Vacancy Exam, the RRB Malda Result 2018 will available. The Result will publish on on the Notice Board of RRB or in “The Employment News ” and information regarding publication of the results in various newspapers, both local & national level or through the Internet website.
<< Important Links >>
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|