RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
The RRC NR Railway Recruitment Board had released the 3162 Apprentice Vacancy Notification. The Eligible can Skilled candidates can apply for the RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018. Candidates who are searching for the Govt Jobs in Railway sector can also apply for the Latest RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2018. The RRC Northern Railway Application Form is now available via the offline mode. Aspirants now have a great opportunity to join the Indian Latest Railway Jobs and make a bright future. The govt also provides many of the Facilities and comforts to the candidates in railway jobs. After the completion of RRC Northern Railway Application Form Filling process, the Railway Recruitment Board will invite all contenders for the direct interview process. After final interviews, the merit list of selected candidates will provide by the RRC officially.
The Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification and important Dates are now available on this page. Candidates can apply for the Latest RRC Apprentice Vacancy via online application form link.
Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018
The Railway Recruitment Cell has released an advertisement notification for the fulfillment of 3162 vacant posts of Apprentice Trackman, Welder, Junior Engineer, SSE, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, B’Smith etc. The RRC Northern Railway Recruitment Notification is available from the last 12th December 2017. The RRC is going to recruit the 3162 Vacant seats of Apprentice from 28th December 2017 to last date 27the January 2018, for 3162 Posts other posts. Candidates must apply before the Last Date RRC NR Application Form. Candidates also check the Important Dates, Official Notification, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Interview Schedule and other detail.
RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2018 Detail
- Recruiter: Railway Recruitment Board
- Region: Northern Railway
- Job Location: Delhi
- Name of Post: Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter, Carpenter, Welder, Painter and others
- Number of Posts: 3162
- Official Notification Release Date: 12-12-2017
- Application Form Status: Available now
- Official Portal: www.rrcnr.org
RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2018
The Available RRC Northern Railway Recruitment is available for the Retired railway employees. The candidates who are already the member of Indian Railway Department can apply for the RRC Northern Railway Vacancy 2018. We also have provided some eligibility parameters. Contenders can check the written detail and take the idea that they can apply for the Northern Railway Bharti or Not.
- The Age Limit for Apprentice is 15 Years to 24 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates
- 3 years Upper age relaxation in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- candidate must have passed 10th class examination
- Minimum 50% marks, in aggregate is necessary.
- Must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government
RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Bharti Important Dates 2018
Before the commencement of Online RRC Northern Railway Application Form, aspirants also need to check the important dates. Here you can also check the RRC Northern Railway Recruitment Last Date to apply online and apply immediately.
- RRC NR Notification Release Date: 12-12-2017
- RRC Northern Railway Application Form Start Date: 28-12-2017
- Northern Railway Apprentice Application Form Last Date: 27-01-2018
- Northern Railway Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Release Date: Update Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Update Soon
RRC NR Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Required Documents
- Application in the Prescribed performs with Duly self attested photograph
- Self Attested photocopy of Pension Payment Order.
- Self Attested Photocopy of Service Certificate
- Identity proof or Adhar Card
RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process 2018
Applicants will be selected as per their score which they will get in the written examination. After that, they will have to face the next round. If candidates will clear the written test, they will be called for the Document Verification and Medical test.
- Written Exam
- Aptitude Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Step by Step RRC NR Apprentice Application Form Filling Process 2018
- Visit to the official website of the organization
- Go through the “News & Recruitment Info” section available at the menu bar on the home page.
- Follow “RRC Northern Railway Recruitment Info.” link.
- Then select “754-E/Re-engagement/Misc/EIIBI” and hit “Download” link.
- Eligible contenders have to download RRC Application Form
- Fill details in appropriate manner.
- Attach Xerox copies of required certificates in respect of his / her qualification, Caste / Community certificate.
- Also attach two recent passport size identical photographs.
- Enclose the form in an envelope
- Send it to the below mentioned postal address.
- There is not any application fee is essential for RRC NR Application Form.
RRC NR Railway Vacancy Notification 2018: Click here
Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018: Apply Here
RRC Northern Railway Jobs 2018 – Apprentice Vacancy
With the selection of Staff Nurse and Pharmacist, The Railway Recruitment Cell released the notification for 3162 Other posts. Candidates you can apply for the Latest Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 now via the offline mode. After filling the RRC Northern Railway Vacancy Application Form, send it to the below mentioned address. The eligible and willing applicants may appear for Interview on prescribed date for Pharmacist and Staff Nurse. They also have to bring their original educational /Technical Qualification certificate for verification during Interview.
The Divisional Railway Manager (P)
Northern Railway/ New Delhi, Firozpur,
Lucknow, Moradabad & Ambala