RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board RSMSSB is hiring the 162 skilled and eligible candidates for the Tax Assistant (कर सहायक) Jobs in Commercial Tax Department (वाणिज्यिक कर विभाग). The RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 is under process now. Candidates who had freshly completed their graduation and wish to join the Govt Jobs in Rajasthan, can apply for the Rajasthan Kar Sahayak Vacancy 2018. The whole RSMSSB Kar Sahayak Bharti Notification details are furnished here. Candidates have the great opportunity to join the govt jobs as RSMSSB Recruitment 2018. Candidates will be shortlisted on the Tax Assistant (TA) Post get the Salary of Rs 26,300 to 85,500/- as per the pay Matrix level 8. Candidates need to fill the Tax Assistant Application Form which are available on the RSMSSB official website. Scroll down this page for more detail.
Note: Rajasthan Kar Sahayak Application Form Last date is 18th May 2018. Remaining aspirants have to apply early.
राजस्थान मंत्रालयिक एवं सेवा चयन बोर्ड कर सहायक की भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 19 अप्रैल से शुरू है। योग्य उम्मीदवार 18 मई से पहले अपना आवेदन पत्र जमा करवा सकते है।
आवेदक 19 मई से 25 मई तक अपने आवेदन फॉर्म में संसोधन करवा सकते हैं। त्रुटि सुधार के लिए 300 रूपये शुल्क जमा करवाना होगा।
RSMSSB Kar Sahayak Vacancy Notification 2018
As per the available RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment Notification, the Online Application process is started from 19th April 2018 to 18th May 2018. The Application fee submission also attempt on the same dates. The Rajasthan Kar Sahayak Application Form will be accepted via online mode only. Candidates don’t try to send form via the Post or Email. As per the selection process, contenders need to clear both Written Exam and Skill Test to become the Tax Assistant. The Written exam is expected to schedule in August 2018. The Kar Sahayak Exam Date, Exam Center Name & Address, Reporting Time will intimate later with the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card. The Online Hall Ticket also available 10 days prior to the exam date.
Rajasthan TA Vacancy Detail 2018
The detail of RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 i.e. Notification status, Application Form Start Date, last Date, Application Mode, Eligibility Criteria, Number of Vacancies, post Wise Vacancies, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and other detail is given here.
Application Form Detail:
- Application Mode: Online
- Form Start Date: 19-04-2018
- Form Last Date: 18-05-2018
- Online Form Correction Date: 19-05-2018
- Online Correction Last Date: 25-05-2018
Application Fee Detail:
- General and OBC/ SBC Creamy Layer Fee: Rs. 450/-
- BC/ SBC Non Creamy Layer Rajasthan: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ PwD Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
- Fee Submission Start Date: 19-04-2018
- Fee Submission Last Date: 18-05-2018
- Deposit on: E-Mitra Kiosk or CSC (जन सुविधा केंद्र)
- Deposit Online via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Non Refundable
Category Wise Rajasthan Tax Assistant Vacancy Detail 2018
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2018
The Candidates willing to apply for the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018, need to satisfy the Given Educational Qualification & Age Limit Criteria.
Candidates possess the qualification of any one point from all below mentioned points.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Application/ Computer Science or Engineering or Electronics or Information Technology.
- Graduation Computer Diploma in Computer Application or Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology 3 Years Diploma from certified Polytechnic Institute.
- Graduation in any Stream with Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology.
- Graduation with O Level Certificate provide by the NIEIT (National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology).
- Bachelor Degree with Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ Data Preparation or Computer Software certificate provided under the Vocational training scheme.
- 20 WPM Typing in Hindi or English
- Knowledge of Devnagri Speaking & Written.
- Age reckoned as on 1st January 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is also applicable
- General Female: 5 Years
- SC/ ST/ OBC Male of Rajasthan: 5 Years
- SC/ ST/ OBC Female of Rajasthan: 10 Years
Rajasthan Kar Sahayak Bharti Process 2018
Candidates who apply online, should invite for the written exam on the various exam centers. The RSMSSB select the candidates as per the given selection procedure.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus 2018
The All subject wise Rajasthan Kar Sahayak Syllabus is given here. Fore more detail, goes with the respective link.
- General English
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Awareness
Steps to Apply Online RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
Applicants can register themselves via the application form link available on the rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in website. Candidates should apply from the category which he should eligible. The Application form Correction is not applicable after the final submission. So candidates apply as per their eligibility status. The Application Procedure is given here
- Open the RSMSSB Official website or click on the link given below.
- Visit the Latest Advertisement Section
- Search the RSMSSB TA Vacancy Notification.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with correct detail.
- Upload the Photograph & Signature of given dimension.
- Now in next step deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode or Challan.
- Check the application form carefully and submit it.
- Print the Challan and submit it to the CSC or E-Mitra.
Instructions for Signature & Photograph Uploading
- Photo: At Most 6 month later/ Recent
- Background: White or light color
- Photo Size: 3.5Cm X 4.5Cm
- Photo Pixel: Minimum 240X320 & Maximum 480X648
- Photo File Size: 50KB to 100KB.
- Signature Size: 7CmX2Cm
- File Size: 20KB to 50KB.
RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018
Written examination is schedule in August 2018 in one or more days. RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card will available atleast 10 days before the exam starting. The admit card will unlock after entering the User Name or Password and Registration Number at the given place. Still the RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 is open. Candidates can face the server problem while applying online. In that case, you can visit this website and refer application form direct link given here. The Detail like RSMSSB Tax Assistant Vacancy Application Form, Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Fee detail, Admit Card and more other given here. Candidates read whole article before applying online.
Application Form (Apply Now)