SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
The State Bank of India released the Recruitment Notification on the 7200 posts of Clerk Junior Associate Regular Vacancies, 1332 Ex serviceman and PWD Posts and 1101 Backlog Vacancies in Customer Support & Sale. The SBI Clerk Vacancy Notification is revealed now. SBI Junior Associate Online Application is starting from 20th January 2018 and Last Date is 10th February 2018. The SBI Clerk Recruitment is a bright opportunity for the candidates who want to start their carrier in the Banking Field. Many of the Job Seekers who are searching for the Bank Jobs also have a chance to join the SBI Bank Jobs 2018. Before the recruitment of candidates, bank announce the SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018 and commence the Online Application Form. The State Bank Clerk Vacancy Notification is expected to be announce in the month of March 2018. Only the eligible candidates, or freshly graduate candidates can apply for the SBI Bank Clerk Bharti 2018. The SBI is oldest and Largest Bank of India. Many of the youngsters every year start their carrier with the State Bank Jobs.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released on 19th Jan for 9633 Posts of Junior Associate. Candidates can fill SBI Clerk Application Form before the last date 10th Feb 2018.
Latest SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2018
State Bank of India had announced the commencement date for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018. SBI Clerk 2018 Exam conducts every consecutive year under the banner of reputed government organization The SBI. Every Year SBI release thousand of SBI PO Recruitment and SBI Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible and interested in this job can apply for this post directly on the official website of SBI. To know more about SBI Clerk Recruitment tune with us. It is expected that in the upcoming year the SBI release around 9633 Vacancies of Clerk in all over India.
SBI Clerk Jr Associate Vacancy 2018 Online Application Form
The Registration for State Bank id India Bharti will purse via the Online Application Form. Candidates need to visit the SBI Official Website via the official website. The Whole detail regarding the SBI Bank Clerk Application Form, Online Application Form Start Date, Last Date, Application Fee Submission Date, Important Instructions etc also available there. The Candidates also check the Eligibility Parameters before applying for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018. The Adhar Number is also mandatory while applying the SBI Bank Clerk Vacancy 2018. The Recruitment Authority will release the SBI Bank Clerk Admit Card and conduct Pre and Mains Exam.
SBI Bank Clerk Application Fee 2018
The Candidates need to pay the SBI Bank Clerk Application Fee via the SBI Bank Challan or SBI Net Banking. Applicants also refer the Any Bank Debit Card/ Credit Card for deposition of SBI Clerk Recruitment Fee 2018.
|General and OBC||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex-servicemen||Rs.100/-|
State Bank Clerk Bharti Notification 2018
- Exam Name: SBI Clerk Exam 2018
- Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Post: Junior Associate
- Total Number of Vacancies: 9633
- Exam Level: All India
- Category: SBI Bank Recruitment
- Application Mode: Online Application Form
- Exam Mode: Online
- Apply at: https://www.sbi.co.in
SBI Bank Recruitment Release Dates 2018
|SBI Clerk Online Registration Starting Date||20th Jan 2018|
|SBI Clerk Application Form Last Date||10th Feb 2018|
|Pre Exam Admit Card Release Date||3rd March 2018|
|SBI Clerk Pre Exam Date||March / April 2018|
|SBI Clerk Pre Exam Result Date||After 20 to 25 Days of Exam|
|Jr Associate Main Exam Admit Card Release Date||26th April 2018|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date||12th May 2018|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Result Date||June 2018|
SBI Bank Clerk Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2018
The State Bank also fixed the eligibility criteria for candidates to select an eligible candidates for SBI Bank Jobs 2018. Above lakh of candidates apply for the State Bank Vacancy Bharti every year. So the Eligibility parameter is necessary to fulfill. The eligibility criteria involve with the age limit, educational qualification and nationality of the aspirants. The Candidates must have the knowledge of below mentioned Age Limit and Educational Qualification criteria before applying the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates must be the Citizen of India.
- Foreigners can not apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy.
- Applicant completed the Graduation degree from the Certified Institution or University.
- Also had the Computer Diploma from the Govt authorized institute.
- The Minimum SBI Bank Clerk Age Limit is 20 Years
- Maximum SBI Clerk Age Limit is 28 Years.
- Category Wise Age Relaxation is also applicable.
SBI Jr Associate Bharti Detail 2018
|Category||Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
SBI Junior Associate Vacancy Selection Process 2018
The eligibility of candidates for State Bank Jobs will be determined by the below mentioned SBI Clerk Recruitment Selection Process 2018. SBI first releases notification for vacancies for Clerk and then conducts the online examination in two phases: Pre Exam, and Mains exam or Personal Interview . There is no process of Group Discussion for the Clerical post, this is an added advantage as this makes it relatively easier to secure a seat in the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2018.
- Pre Written Exam
- Main Exam
- Result Declaration
- Personal Interview
SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment Syllabus 2018
The Candidates who are preparing for the SBI Clerk Recruitment Pre Examinations can also check the Both SBI Bank Clerk Pre Syllabus 2018 and SBI Bank Clerk Main Exam Syllabus pdf 2018.
|English Language||· Reading Comprehension
· Cloze Test
· Sentence Errors
· Vocabulary based questions
· Sentence Improvement
· Jumbled Paragraph
· Paragraph Based Questions
|Reasoning Ability||· Puzzles
· Seating Arrangements
· Direction Sense
· Blood Relation
· Order and Ranking
· Machine Input-Output
· Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
· Data Sufficiency
· Logical Reasoning
|Quantitative Aptitude||· Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
· Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
· Number Series
· Approximation and Simplification
· Data Sufficiency
· Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems
|General Awareness||· Banking and Insurance Awareness
· Financial Awareness
· Govt. Schemes and Policies
· Current Affairs
· Static Awareness
|Computer Aptitude||· History and Generation of Computers
· Introduction to Computer Organization
· Computer Memory
· Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
· Computer Software
· Computer Languages
· Operating System
· Computer Network
· MS Office Suit and Short cut keys
· Basics of DBMS
· Number System and Conversions
· Computer and Network Security
SBI Bank Clerk Pre Exam Pattern 2018
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 Hour/ 60 Minutes|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern 2018
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
Steps to Apply SBI Clerk Recruitment Application Form 2018
The SBI Online Application Form will published via the Online mode. Bank Recruitment Department accept only Online Applications. The Offline or By Email Registration will not be accepted. The SBI Clerk Recruitment Application Form will update soon. Fill it carefully to avoid mistakes. Candidates fill the SBI Bank Job Application Form Carefully via referring the below mentioned process.
- Visit the official website of the SBI i.e www.sbi.co.in.
- Firstly, click on the link “Apply Online Here”.
- Now application form window will be displayed
- Read carefully all the instruction written in the application form.
- Fill in the form properly with sufficient detail.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
- Pay the requisite fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- After payment, make the final submission of application form.
- Take out the print of your application form.
- Aspirants will get registration confirmation by SMS or e-mail.
- Save the Registration Number for further process.
SBI Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018
The State Bank Recruitment Department conduct the Pre and Mains written Exam. The SBI Pre Exam is mandatory to qualify. Before the 15 days of Preliminary Exam, the SBI also reveal the SBI Clerk Admit Card on their official website. Candidates can download the State Bank Clerk Admit Card Call Letter through the Officials with the help of Registration Number and Date of Birth. The Candidates who will qualify the Stage 1st, Pre Exam will become eligible for Main Exam and get the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2018. The applicant has to carry a hard copy of the SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Call Letter to the examination center else he won’t be allowed to sit in the examination.
SBI Bank Clerk Result 2018
After conduction of SBI Bank Clerk Online Pre Exam, the recruitment body also announce the SBI Bank Clerk Pre Exam Result 2018. The State Bank Pre Result will publish through the Online mode. Candidates can check their SBI Bank Clerk Cut off Marks and Result Status via Registration Number or SBI Bank Clerk Admit Card Number. After the declaration of SBI Bank Clerk Main Exam Result, the eligible candidates further invite for the Stage III, Document Verification. The candidates who’ll qualify for final SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Process would be notified through SBI Clerk Result List 2018 after few months.
SBI Clerk Online Application Form: Apply Here
SBI Bank Clerk Job Preparation Tips
- Understand the Exam Pattern
- Know the Structure of the examination
- Make a hard Exam Preparation
- Give the paper calmly and wisely
- Refer the SBI Clerk Previous Papers pdf
- Be focused and away from diversions
- Attend SBI Clerk Mock Tests
- Take proper coaching of 5-6 hours every day.
- Take guidance of already selected candidates.
- At last, Just Do Well in The Exam.