TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Chennai had released 186 Assistant Professors vacancies in Govt Law Colleges. The TN TRB has updated official update TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Notification on their official website. The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Notification was announced on 18th July 2018. All Eligible and Skilled candidates can apply from 23-07-2018 to 06-08-2018. Due to any reason, the Tamil Nadu Asst Professor Recruitment Notification had released delay. The TRB Provide the previous schedule is a tentative programme to be followed by the Teachers Recruitment Board. The old information was only for information to the candidates to get prepared for the examination,’ gap of more than two months is sure to make job aspirants anxious. Now in the month of June, the TRB announce the TN Assistant Professor Vacancy News and commence Online application form.
TRB Assistant Teacher Application Form will be closed on 06-08-2018. Remaining candidates hurry up to apply.
TN TRB Asst Professor/ Assistant Professors (Pre Law) Recruitment in Govt Law Colleges Notification Out. Online Application Submission commence from 23rd July 2018 and last date is 6th August 2018.
The TN TRB Asst Professor Vacancy Notification is to be released in the Last Week of July 2018. Check given detail before applying online.
TN TRB Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018
The candidates who seeking the government job opportunity under the government of Tamil Nadu in the teaching department. The Upcoming TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment News is the golden chance for all those govt jobs seekers. The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has released Assistant Professor Online Application form. The official Tamil Nadu teacher Vacancy Notification is available now. Candidates who are fulfilling the mentioned eligibility parameters can apply for the Tamil Nadu Teacher Jobs 2018. Aspirants with Master Degree in Law with at least 55% marks, can apply for the TNTRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
TN Asst Professor Vacancy Application Form 2018
The TN TRB Application Form was supposed to announce in the month of May 2018. Currently around 268 New courses are introduced in the 60 colleges in the TN State. The Majority of colleges don’t have teacher of respective courses. So to fulfill the vacant positions of teachers, the TNTRB is going to release the various TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment/ Vacancy soon. The TN TRB Teacher Application Form will available via the online mode. Candidates with a little amount of TN Asst Professor Application Form Fee, will become eligible to participate in the Tamil Nadu Assistant Professor Jobs.
Tamil Nadu Professor Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of the Board||Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TNTRB)|
|Number of Vacancies||186|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor in Govt Law Colleges|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||23rd July 2018|
|Last date to Submit the Applications||06th August 2018|
|Exam Date||September 2018|
|Job Category||TN TRB Asst Professor Jobs|
|Notification Status||Available Now|
TN TRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Eligibility details including the Educational Qualification & Age Limit are provided here. Candidates, who will satisfy the TNTRB Assistant Professor eligibility are eligible to apply for TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 for Sahayak Pradhyapak for Govt. Arts & Science Colleges. Check some important eligibility parameters here.
Asst Professor Educational Qualification
- 10th & 12th Qualified.
- Complete above study from the govt certified board.
- Possess Graduation or PG Degree in Law.
- Secure minimum 55% Marks in the Graduation
- The additional qualification of UGC/ CSIR/ JRF/ NET/ SLET/ SLST is also preferred.
- The Age of candidates should not exceed than 57 Years.
Asst Professor Age Limit
- Applicants completed the age of 40 Years as on 01.07.2018.
- BC, BC(M), MBC, SC, SC(A), ST Lower Age is 45 Years.
Ass Professor Application Fee
- Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
- SC/SCA/ ST and Differently Abled: Rs. 300/-
- Application Fee payable only through Net-banking/ Credit card/ Debit card/ Wallet.
TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment Selection Process 2018
- The Candidates for Assistant Professor Jobs will select via the Written Exam & Interview Process.
- Candidates will become choose via below mentioned process.
- Filling of Online Application Form.
- Publication of TN TRB Assistant Teacher Call Letter.
- Commencement of Written exam.
- Interview conduction
- Merit List/ Result Declaration.
- Document Verification and Joining
TNTRB Assistant Teacher Salary 2018
- Assistant Professor posts selected candidates of TN TRB will receive a salary of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- Grade Pay of Rs. 7,000/-
- The Salary will distribute monthly basis.
TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants who willing to join the Assistant Professor Govt Jobs in Law College, need to qualify the written exam. TNTRB Asst Professor Exam Scheme is given below.
- Question Paper Pattern: Objective Type
- Language: Only English
- Exam Mode: OMR Based
- Ink: Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen
I – Assistant Professor
|Law (PG Level)||3 Hours||175 Marks|
II – Assistant Professor (Pre Law)
|English, Sociology, Political Science & Economics (P.G. Level)||3 Hours||100 Marks|
|History (P.G. Level)|
TN TRB Assistant Professor Online Application Process 2018
- Log on the official website of TN TRB
- The Home Page will open.
- Search for the TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018.
- Now fill Personal Detail carefully.
- Click on the next and fulfill next formalities.
- Upload Scanned documents of mentioned dimensions.
- Deposit required application fee.
- Check the application form again to find error.
- Click on the Submit button for final submission.
- Now Save and print the generated receipt for later use.
TN TRB Assistant Professor Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018
After the closing of TN Assistant Professor Call Letter, the recruiting authority invite the candidates for Interview Process. The Written examination should not be introduced. Applied candidates need to appear in the Interview at the specified date. The TRB call the candidates on a specific Date, Day, Venue mentioned in the TN TRB Assistant Professor Interview Call Letter. Screening of candidates will perform on the basis of Interview and document verification. Candidates don’t forget to carry all original certificate of Educational Qualification, Domicile Certificate, and other documents mentioned in the call letter with 2 xerox copy of each. If you have any query regarding the TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018, also discus with us.