UPSC CDS 1st Syllabus 2018
Candidates, here we are discussing of Combined Defence Service Exam UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018 for upcoming UPSC CDS 1st Exam. There are the huge number of candidates who are preparing for the written exam conduct on 4th February 2018. It is the golden chance for the candidates to make entry in the Indian Defence Service ie Military, Air Force, Navy and other Officer Training. The selection of candidates will perform via the written exam paper. The candidates who will qualify the UPSC CDS 1st Exam will become eligible for the Physical Test and further selection process. Here you can check the UPSC CDS 1st Syllabus in Hindi along with the UPSC CDS 1st Exam Pattern 2018.
UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018
The UPSC CDS Exam Syllabus is very crucial for the preparation of written exam. The Combined defense exam will be conducted via the Offline OMR Based Pattern on 4th February 2018. So the candidates who are ready to attempt the written exam, also carry the Black Ball Point Pen for filling the OMR Sheet. The Exam Paper will consists of GK, English and Elementary Mathematics. So here we have described the UPSC CDS Syllabus pdf 2018 in detail. Recruiting authority will prepare the exam paper from the available UPSC CDS 1st Official Exam Syllabus 2018. Candidates are suggested to read whole content, chapters, concepts mentioned in the UPSC CDS 1st Syllabus 2018. The CDS Syllabus pdf is also available on the UPSC official website. To get full information, scroll down this page.
UPSC CDS IMA/ INA/ IAF Syllabus 2018
Candidates the Cmbined defence Service Exam will conduct for different posts in different time. The UPSC CDS Syllabus for Indian Military Academy, Indian Navy Academy and Indian Airforce will available here combnined. The UPSC CDS Officer Training Academy will available separately. Candiates can download UPSC CDS IMA Syllabus, UPSC CDS INA Syllabus and UPSC CDS IAF Syllabus here.
UPSC CDS Military Syllabus 2018 English
- Para Jumbles
- Reading Comprehension covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Jumbled Sentence
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Finding errors
- Omittions etc covered in UPSC CDS Syllabus
UPSC CDS Navy Syllabus 2018 GK
- Knowledge of current topics
- knowledge of History of India and Geographical issues
- Indian Economy covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Current happening in the field of business, politics, sports, entertainment etc.
- Monuments of India
- Books and Authors name
- Indian Navy & Military
- Banking Sector
- Universities covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Books & Authors covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Sports – Awards etc.
UPSC CDS Air Force Syllabus 2018 Math
- Number System
- Natural numbers
- IntegersRational and Real numbers.
- Fundamental operations addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Square roots, Decimal fractions
- Unitary method
- Elementary Number Theory
- Basic Operations
- Simple factor
- Remainder Theorem, H.C.F., L.C.M
- Theory of polynomials
- solutions of quadratic equations
- relation between its roots and coefficients (Only real roots to be considered)
- Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions
- Sine x
- Cosine x
- Tangent x when 0 < x < 90 degrees,
- Values of sin x, cos x and tan x, for x = 0, 30, 45, 60 and 90 degrees,
- Simple trigonometric identities,
- Use of trigonometric tables, simple cases of heights and distances.
- Lines and angles
- Plane and plane figures,
- Theorems on
- (i) Properties of angles at a point
- (ii) Parallel lines,
- (iii) Sides and angles of a triangle,
- (iv) Congruency of triangles,
- (v) Similar triangles,
- (vi) Concurrence of medians and altitudes,
- (vii) Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square
- (viii) Circles and its properties including tangents and normals.
- Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle.
- Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures (Field Book).
- Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular cones.
- Cylinders, surface area and volume of spheres.
- Collection and tabulation of statistical data
- Graphical representation frequency polygons
- Histograms, bar charts, pie charts, etc.
- Measures of central tendency
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates can check the UPSC CDS Exam Pattern before starting the CDS 1st Exam Preparation. Now there is not enough time is remaining for the preparation of CDS Exam. So the candidates refer the UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018 and check question paper patter, exam mode, marking scheme.
- Exam Mode: Offline OMR Based
- Question Paper Type: MCQs
- Negative Marking: Applicable
- Paper Number:
- Paper 1 – English
- Paper 2 – GK
- Paper 3 – Math
- Time Duration: 120 Minutes for each subject
- Marks: 100 Marks for each Subaject
UPSC CDS 1st Exam Pattern for IMA, INA and IAF
|Paper||Name of Subject||Duration of Exam||Total Marks|
|Paper I||English||120 Min||100|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||120 Min||100|
|Paper III||Elementary Mathematics||120 Min||100|
UPSC CDS 1st Exam Pattern Officers Training Academy
|Paper||Name of subject||Duration of exam||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||120 minutes (2 hours)||100|
|Paper 2||English||120 minutes (2 hours)||100|
Download UPSC CDS Syllabus in Hindi PDF 2018
Contenders who will prepare according to the above mentioned Combined Defence Services CDS Exam Pattern and complete topics of UPSC CDS Syllabus will surely get shortlist in exam. Candidates after passing the Written Exam, will be invited for the CDS Physical and Skill Test. After that the final round id Final Interview and Document Verification. We wish all the best to the participants of CDS exam to score well. Candidates if have any query regarding the UPSC CDS 1st Syllabus, then you can discus here.